So you’ve started to get a hair care routine and you’re noticing some changes to the overall health of your hair. But your hair still doesn’t look like the girls on the pictures. It’s frustrating to see the pictures of girls with silky bra strap length hair or full and shiny bouncy curls when your hair is a dull and frazzled mess.
You’ve tried all the products that they advertise yet you still aren’t seeing the same results. I’m a product junkie so I have a stockpile of hair care products to help prove that theory.
Here’s a solution. And guess what? You don’t have to run out and spend tons of money on hair care products to get the hair you want. What if I told you that you could add simple and natural ingredients to the products you already have to get gorgeous hair? No seriously…here are just a few ideas to bring your hair care reggie over the top.
For gorgeous hair add these 5 natural ingredients:
- castor oil– promotes hair growth, strengthens and thickens hair, prevents breakage, reverses damage
- almond oil– promotes healthy hair growth, strengthens hair, repairs split ends
- coconut oil– stronger hair, promotes faster growth, eliminates frizz, restores shine, treats dandruff
- olive oil– leaves hair softer and shinier, healthy hair, conditions, softens frizz
2. Essential oils- improve the overall health of hair and stimulate growth
- oily hair peppermint, cypress, lemon
- dry hair lavender, cedarwood, rosemary, tea tree
- hair growth peppermint, cedarwood, lavender, thyme, rosemary, tea tree
- hair loss sage, rosemary, lavender
3. Honey- strengthens hair follicles, works as a humectant to add moisture and shine, prevents dandruff and scalp infections
4. Glycerin- draws in moisture and provides a barrier to help the hair retain it, keeping moisture locked in. Avoid use in humid weather to prevent frizz.
5. Aloe Vera juice- prevents itching and dryness, conditions, strengthens hair shaft similar to keratin giving hair more elasticity and preventing breakage
Add these ingredients to your conditioners or use a combination of these products to create your own natural conditioner.